Mauritanian iron ore project
The largest iron ore financing globally in 2009 and in the history of Mauritania. One of the largest ever iron ore financings in Western Africa. Trade Finance Deal of the year 2010.
Mongolian copper gold mine project
The world’s largest, undeveloped copper-gold porphyry deposit. When completed, Oyu Tolgoi will be the first project financing in Mongolia and the largest project financing ever completed in the mining sector
Canadian rare earth elements project
One of the world’s largest undeveloped rare earth elements resources, the Project is one of the few sources of ‘heavy’ rare earth elements outside of China.
The HCF team is comprised of talented professionals with a wide range of backgrounds including investment banking, engineering, metallurgy, law and accounting.
Further evidence of the value HCF places on diversity is the wide range of countries that the team stems from, which creates an interesting dynamic within the team and also allows us to build productive relationships with our clients whatever their nationality or culture.
- Guy de Selliers - President & Co-Founder >>
- Mark Sumner - Managing Director >>
- Sean Gorman - Managing Director >>
- Alexander Gurkov - Vice President >>
- Christopher Schikaneder - Associate >>
- Dmitri Volodko - Senior Associate >>
- Eloise Nederveen - Executive Director >>
- Ian Chan - Executive Director >>
- Senthuran Sathyanandha - Senior Associate >>
- Shuwei Pei - Associate >>